From the Event page:
- Scroll down to the Add to Calendar links section. You will find two styles of links, one with the calendar services' icons and one with text only.
- Choose from the two styles provided and copy the text in the box by clicking the Copy button in the top right corner.
- Paste it into the content editor of your email, newsletter, or campaign (see Gmail example below).
Or, if you are using an email sender like Mailchimp or HubSpot, follow these steps to copy the source code:
- Click < > in the bottom right corner to view the source code for the event.
- Click the text to highlight it and copy the code.
- Paste the code into an HTML Block in the content editor of your email, newsletter, or campaign.
Updated 3 months ago