Removing AddEvent branding is only available on paid plans. Upgrade your account to enable this functionality.
AddEvent branding is shown by default when you share an event or calendar. This branding usually takes the form of a small "Powered by AddEvent" link located in a non-prominent location. The following sharing options have branding applied by default:
- The event, RSVP, and Calendar Landing pages
- Embeddable Calendars, Events Lists, Events, and RSVP forms
- Add to calendar buttons and links
- RSVP buttons and links
Follow the steps below to remove the AddEvent branding from your account. Please note that you must be on a paid plan to remove the branding from your account.
- Click the icon in the top right-hand corner and select Account from the drop-down menu
- Choose the Settings option on the left-hand side
- Switch the toggle to an "off" state
- Click Save to save this setting
Removing the AddEvent branding from the add to calendar button is a slightly different process and requires making a small change to the button code. Please see the documentation page for full details of the customization options available for the add to calendar button.
There are two options to remove the branding from the add to calendar button:
- Pass in a license parameter containing your ClientID
- Add a CSS snippet to the head section of your website
Both of the above options are detailed in the advanced settings section on the documentation page linked above!
Updated 3 days ago