This specific help doc will outline how to revoke your Microsoft account access from AddEvent (these steps also apply to any other third-party services that have access to your Microsoft account).
Follow the below steps:
- Go to account.microsoft.com/account and sign in to your account.
- Click on the Privacy tab at the top of the page. You may need to verify your identity via an email code.
- Scroll down to the Other privacy settings section.
- Go to Apps and services > Apps and services you've given access to.
- Review the list of apps and establish which you want to revoke.
- Click on Edit below the corresponding app's name.
- Select Remove these permissions.
Updated 2 months ago