From the Dashboard:
- Click the drop-down menu on the top right corner of your page and select Account.
- Click Settings under the Related tab on the left side of the page.
- Click the RSVP tab.
When users RSVP for an event, a confirmation email is sent and reminders are sent out prior to the event taking place by the AddEvent system. The "From" name can easily be changed below.
- Type the desired "From" name.
- Click Save.
- Adding your domain to our sender system
- Verification email
- Once we've received your email, we will add the sending domain to our sender system. You will receive an email from "Mandrill" sent to the email address so make sure you have access to the email address. The verification email you will need to forward to [email protected]. The email contains an activation link we will have to click. Don't click the link yourself as that will expire the verification immediately.
- Configure your DNS
- Once we’ve verified your sending domain, we will send you instructions on how to configure your DNS.
- To add the SPF and DKIM records for your sending domain, you'll need to add TXT records to your domain’s DNS through your hosting provider, domain registrar, or DNS provider. Take a look at your provider’s documentation or support for specific information on adding TXT records to your domain.
- Our email vendor has a support/example document available here:https://mailchimp.com/developer/transactional/docs/authentication-delivery/#configure-your-dns.
- Verification - success or failure
- Once you've added the SPF and DKIM records to your domain, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know. Then will check the setup using Mandrill's verification tool. If you have set up the records incorrectly we will let you know. If you have succeeded we'll change your account’s "From" email and you are all set.
Updated 2 months ago