From your Dashboard:
- Select the calendar that contains the event.
- Select the event and click the icon that takes you to the Event page.
This is where the details of your attendees will be shown, including their name, email, and RSVP status (Going, Maybe, Can't go).
Here are the steps on how to change the status of your attendees.
- Scroll down to the RSVP and settings section and click the attendee you want to change the status.
- Select the new status of your attendee and click Save.
Here are the steps on how to download all RSVP Attendees.
- Scroll down to the RSVP and settings section and click All Attendees.
- Click Download.
If you need to send an event update to your attendees, you can send an email with a custom subject and message. This email will be sent from AddEvent.com, but if you would like to edit the sender's email information, click here for instructions.
If the event needs to be limited to a maximum number of attendees, you can enable the Seat limit feature. You can adjust the maximum seats/number of attendees. If the maximum number of seats is reached, an automated message can be customized and shown to those who attempt to RSVP beyond the limit.
There are various options for the host to be notified about new RSVPs.
Make the event RSVP functionality "inactive" if you do not want to accept more RSVPs, and customize a message shown on the event landing page. Or, set a time before your event to disable the collection of RSVPs under the "Last chance to RSVP" section below.
Updated 2 months ago