Scroll down to the sharing method, Embeddable Calendar. Create a custom event landing page template by clicking Custom Templates in the app and clicking + New Template. Add a name for the template.
- When you've opened your custom template for editing, you need to select the needed locational date/time format from the dropdown to make sure an appropriate format is used for dates and times:
- Once the needed template date/time is selected, you can proceed to edit the template code. All you need is to translate all the text you see marked on the screenshots provided below.
Once all the marked lines have been translated, you can save and apply your template.
Once all the needed changes are made, you can apply the modified template to any event.
- Navigate to the calendar page on which you want to use the template.
- Scroll down to the Custom Template section of the embeddable calendar.
- Select the needed custom template from the dropdown and click Set.
Once set, the template will be used for rendering both the event landing page and the embedded version of the event.
Updated 2 months ago